The SEATEC brand, under which we produce and sell sailing ropes, was established in the first years of the 21st century. The starting point for resurrecting this project and the development of sailing ropes in our plant was our colleagues passion for sailing.
So we combined passion with technology and created a logo, which today together with the name is our registered trademark.
In a relatively short time we became the main supplier of ropes on the Polish market.
We have achieved this because, above all else, we:
- focus on quality (raw materials, technology, research)
- regularly introduce new products to our portfolio
- participate in both domestic and foreign trade fairs
- provide product catalogues in paper and electronic form
- have a clear sales policy
Seatec ropes are used during various sailing events. Among other things, in 2016 Seatec ropes took part in the expedition of a well-known Polish sailor on a memorable lonely cruise around the world.